[Fredslist] Casting Call: Chef Rocco DiSpirito Wants to Cook with YOU in YOUR KITCHEN!

Ester Horowitz m2powerinc at bigplanet.com
Mon Jul 28 12:59:00 EDT 2008

hef Rocco DiSpirito Wants to Cook with YOU in YOUR KITCHEN!

Are you planning a big announcement?

Do you have a personal 'hero' you wish to thank? Are you celebrating a major
life event? A soldier's homecoming or a reunion? Do you need to impress
someone or tell someone that you're sorry?

A & E's new TV show starring celebrity chef Rocco DiSpirito is looking for
people with UNIQUE and COMPELLING stories (other than the usual birthdays,
anniversaries, housewarmings etc.) who want to share these significant
moments over an intimate and sumptuous meal.

Invite Rocco into your kitchen, and he will teach you what to cook, where to
find the ingredients and how to prepare the ideal meal for your memorable
occasion.

A & E is looking for people within an hour and a half of New York City who
need Rocco's help.

To apply for the show, email me and tell me why you need to cook with Rocco.
Also include your name, age, phone number, a recent photo (please only send
a small sized photo).

Warmest Regards

Ester Horowitz

www.m2powerinc.com

516 409-0849

888 609-6828

"Some men see things as they are and say why?

I see things that never were and say why not?"

-George Bernard Shaw-