[Fredslist] re: Pushing your website higher on search engines

anna at lieberbrewster.com anna at lieberbrewster.com
Fri Jul 25 07:53:15 EDT 2008

Ellin,

Of course search engine optimization is important. But there are many other
ways. One is to write articles and place them on free sites like ezine.com.
There are many opportunities to place articles online. If the subject of
these are strategic and match your key words, your articles will come up,
leading people to your site.

If you¹d like to know a few more ways, contact me. I can help you make your
site more visible. It¹s all about marketing.

Warm regards,
Anna

Anna Lieber

Anna Lieber, CEO/President

Lieber Brewster, Inc.
Creating marketing velocity
212 874-0548

Does your brand need a makeover? Need to attract new business? Lieber
Brewster is dedicated to empowering entrepreneurial companies through
strategic marketing, training and brand-building initiatives designed to
maximize visibility, market share and growth.

We train CEOs and their teams to become 21st-century brand leaders. We¹ve
worked with a diverse range of clients to create brand stories,
communications, marketing plans, branding programs, product launches,
strategic plans, content, web sites and online marketing solutions.

Visit my blog at:
http://www.lieberbrewster.blogspot.com

Check out my latest contribution to ³The New York Enterprise Report² at
http://nyreport.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=Feature.showFeature&FeatureID=368

Check out my contribution to a new publication ³NJ CEO:²
http://www.njceomagazine.com/articles/2007/11/capture-me.html

Additional articles may be found at ³The Woman¹s Connection®² under the
³Business² heading:
http://www.womans-connection.com/library.htm