[Fredslist] Next Online Book Discussion 7/30

julie klein julie2k at optonline.net
Fri Jul 25 08:24:58 EDT 2008

Our next online book club will feature Pamela Paul's latest book --

"Parenting, Inc.: How We Are Sold on $800 Strollers, Fetal Education, Baby Sign Language, Sleeping Coaches, Toddler Couture, and Diaper Wipe Warmers -- and What It Means For Our Children"

Pamela plans to join us for the discussion on 7/30.  I will send the link to fredslist on the 30th; but we can be found on the website at www.gothamnetworking.com - click on Gotham Speaks and then there will be a link for the Gotham Book Club on the top left side of the page.

All you have to do is visit the site on 7/30 and join the discussion!

We hope you'll join us on 7/30 with your questions and comments for Pamela Paul!

Julie Klein