[Fredslist] [promo] The other side of marketing

Gil Effron gil at strategiesforgrowth.net
Fri Jul 25 06:17:21 EDT 2008

The Other Side
Of Marketing

Businesses spend a great deal of time and money on the creative side of
marketing -- the front end -- getting stuff ready and taking it to market.

But they often don't follow-up on the back-end as quickly or efficiently as
they should. Costly leads they worked hard to acquire sit on the shelf too
long.

Nor do they proactively maintain ongoing contacts with clients or prospects.
Customers or clients don't hear from them for months... forget about them...
and move on to other suppliers.

The Virtual Marketing Assistants at Strategies for Growth live in the world
of follow-up and follow-through... and in helping you build and maintain
constant and continual relationships with your target market.

Our approach is virtual. Our solution is professional... thorough... and
highly affordable for smaller businesses and solo practitioners.

To learn more about virtual marketing assistant services, call Gil Effron at
800-226-2428 or email gil at strategiesforgrowth.net.

Gil Effron
Strategies For Growth
305 Madison Avenue, Suite 449
New York, New York 10165
212-505-4339 or 800-226-2428
www.StrategiesForGrowth.net

347-920-3272 finds me anywhere, anytime!

Don't Just Watch The Gap... Eliminate It!