[Fredslist] I need a web designer with heavy information architecture background

Jennifer Naylor naylorjt at optonline.net
Tue Jul 22 12:53:18 EDT 2008

Web Design Ninja sought

We¹re deploying a site with powerful social media capabilities to serve a
critical area of web usage. We have a peerless creative director and great
tech team. We need to build a Second Unit for page design and
implementation. Right now we need to make 42 database pages look like they
come from the same planet as our stunning home page. We need to create
user-friendly landing pages for different feature sets.

You are: skilled in user-centric web design and HTML/CSS who can take
direction from our creative director and work from his base designs.

You need to be smart, fast, able to play well with others, and dedicated to
creating great product. We¹re flexible about hours, just want the work done.
You¹ll need to take overall direction, but will have freedom and scope to
realize some pages. Others will be by the numbers ­ very straight-forward.

We¹re a private company, have been in site development for over a year and
on the drawing boards for five years.  We know where we¹re going and we
think we¹ll win. We¹ll share equity with the right soul, put a premium on
loyalty and investment of the self in the meanwhile. You game?

Send a serious cover email with a resume that includes links and/or samples.
Show us your stuff, and we¹ll show you ours.

Thanks for playing.

Jennifer T. Naylor
Gotham Women LI
516.656.3389