[Fredslist] Restaurant Review: Waldy's Pizza 26th St & 6th Ave

hsimon111 at optonline.net hsimon111 at optonline.net
Sat Jul 19 12:12:47 EDT 2008

Raj gave Waldy's such a good write-up I thought what better place to have lunch. I called him to see if he was availabe to meet and it just so happened he was free. One simple email promped a great lunch and a chance to catch up with a great friend!

Waldy's is on 6th b/w 27th and 28th.
If you like fresh herbs they're there for you to clip right off the plant, next to the olives!

Lunch was great but the company was the best!!!  Thanks Raj :)