[Fredslist] {Promo}T'IS THE SEASON--Yes it's that time already--YOU THINK IT WE INK IT!!!!

Jill Goldstein imprintdesigns at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 18 12:05:03 EDT 2008

T'is the season to get you name out in lightsT'is the season to reach out to peopleT'is the season to reach old & new friends We have a full collection of cards for all the holidays that are coming up, weather it's the Jewish New Year, Thanksgiving, or the Holidays we have them all. We at !mpr!nt Designs can help you with ALL your holiday needs, Cards or Promos or Gifts we can do it.We are your full service Printer & Promo Company If you place your orders before AUGUST 30th you get free back flaps (return addresses) on all your holiday card orders. Remember the early bird catches the worm so why don't you be that early bird.
Jill M. Goldstein
!MPR!NT Designs
You think it, we ink it!
718-479-3620
917-442-1629JGoldstein at imprint-designs.com

Enjoy 5 GB of free, password-protected online storage. Get Windows Live SkyDrive.

Enter the Zune-A-Day Giveaway for your chance to win — day after day after day Enter Now!