[Fredslist] Retail store brand designer sought

Tom Pitegoff pitegoff at pitlaw.com
Wed Jul 16 21:12:59 EDT 2008

I have a new client that is a successful women's apparel company.  They
are looking to establish a retail operation for the first time and to
franchise it.  Here's my question:  Can anyone refer us to someone who
can help this company formulate the retail brand?  In other words, they
need to design the look, feel and mood of the retail stores.  They will
also need advice on setting up the retail operations, including systems
and personnel.

Let me know if you have any suggestions.

- Tom Pitegoff
Pitegoff Law Office PLLC
www.pitlaw.com <http://www.pitlaw.com/>
914-681-0100 ext 101