[Fredslist] FW: Dry Cargo Chartering

Robert robert at barterluxury.com
Wed Jul 16 15:25:08 EDT 2008

Dear Gothamites,

Someone recently requested assistance with Dry Cargo Chartering. My
brother-in law is in the International Shipping and Finance business but
does not specialize in Dry Cargo. So he recommended Mr. Thomas Lowndes
whom you will see from the note further down in the e-mail is an old
friend and colleague. Thomas will be waiting for the call and just say
you were referred by Kevin Kennedy not me as I am not sure he knows who
I am.

Good luck and whoever you were please let me know that this was helpful
or that you were following up.

Thomas D. Lowndes

Phoenix Chartering, Inc.

tel: 202-638-1545