[Fredslist] New Contact info for Charlie Schreiber

Charles Schreiber cschreiber at NYBDC.COM
Wed Jul 16 10:32:34 EDT 2008

I have taken a position with the Fifth largest SBA CDC in the country,
the New York Business Development Corp. and will continue to provide
commercial mortgages and additionally many other business loan programs
to eligible borrowers in conjunction with our 200+ Bank and Community
partners.

My marketplace is the Tri-State Metro area and includes Long Island,
Queens, all of the rest of New York State, New Jersey, Connecticut and
Eastern Pennsylvania. Don't be shy, if you have a need for credit or
have a client with a credit need, please call me and I can probably help
you, with the support of our Bank partners and our loan programs.

My new contact info is:

CHARLES F. SCHREIBER, Vice President

NEW YORK BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION

68 South Service Road

Melville, NY 11747

Tel 631-465-2193

Fax 631-465-2195