[Fredslist] Welcome to the newest member of Gotham Fairfield Brad Aron

Judy Heft judithheft at optonline.net
Tue Jul 15 15:43:28 EDT 2008

We are happy to announce our newest member of Gotham Fairfield. Brad Aron is
an attorney in private practice with, and for the purposes of our group, an
emphasis on Trust and Estate planning and Real Estate. He comes highly
recommended and we are looking forward to having him in our group. Some of
you may have already met him at the June cocktail party. His contact
information is as follows: bmaronlaw at aol.com 180 Post Road East, Westport,
CT 06880, 203-226-3442

Judy

Judy Heft

Principal

Judith Heft & Associates, LLC

Bill paying services for individuals

 <http://www.judithheft.com> www.judithheft.com

judyheft at optonline.net

Office 203.978.1858

Cell 917.494.3986

FAX 203.978.1857

P please consider the environment before printing this e-mail