[Fredslist] Speech Therapist

New York Speech Solutions judy at speak-for-success.com
Fri Jul 11 19:10:54 EDT 2008

Thanks everyone for referring me to Laurel!  I appreciate it.

Laurel, I have 2 practices, a corporate practice, New York Speech Solutions and a medical practice, New York Speech Consultants.  I've worked with many school-aged children with speech problems.  Please feel free to view my website, www.nyspeechconsultants.com.  I'm happy to answer any questions you may have.

Best wishes,

Judith A. Cavallo, M.S., CCC/SLP
New York Speech Consultants
142 Lexington Avenue