[Fredslist] marketing firm needed for opening of private school in Connecticut (Ellin Yassky)

Ellin Yassky medici18 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 11 14:03:01 EDT 2008

I am a trustee of a new private high school that will open in September 2009 in Fairfield County, Connecticut. This will be a pluralistic Jewish high school (NOT an orthodox Yeshiva).

We are looking for a marketing firm who would create a marketing campaign for us,  update the corporate ID and website, work with us on creating the admissions package, and all other aspects that would be necessary to the launching of a vibrant, important, Jewish high school.

Serious responses only from firms who can work quickly to present a marketing plan are appreciated. Please contact Ellin Yassky, medici18 at yahoo.com or at 203-581-0395.

Many thanks!

Ellin

 Ellin Yassky, Ph.D.