[Fredslist] Promo: Creating Sales Momentum in a Tired Economy

Adrian Miller amiller at adrianmiller.com
Fri Jul 11 07:10:48 EDT 2008

We have a new program:

The program is "Creating Sales Momentum in a Tired Economy" and we
are offering the program delivery as either a series of webinars or
in-person sessions.

We'll touch on the core components of sales success, including
solution selling, presenting a compelling value proposition, staying
on the grid with existing clients and prospects...and much more.

The sessions are 1.5 - 2.0 hours long, highly interactive, highly
enjoyable and as our clients tell us, result in real-world
quantifiable improvements. We can present this to small or large
groups and even to individuals.

Does anyone not know my background...well, the Cliff's Notes version
is I started my firm 20 years ago and we work nationwide in a vast
diversity of industries. Our main value distinction is the fact that
we customize just about everything and prefer to get up close to our
clients so we can deliver content based upon their specific needs.

Is this of any interest?  A Gotham discount applied.  Please email,
text or call me if you'd like to chat in more detail.

Best

Adrian Miller Sales Training
516-767-9288
516-445-1135 (cell)
www.adrianmiller.com
http://www.adrianmiller.com/blog/

http://ezinearticles.com/?expert=Adrian_Miller

See my book: The Blatant Truth: 50 Ways to Sales Success" at
http://www.theblatanttruth.com/

"What if we train them and they leave? What if we don't train them
and they stay?"