[Fredslist] All Star Sunday

ADJUSTMAN at aol.com ADJUSTMAN at aol.com
Thu Jul 10 02:13:17 EDT 2008

Gothamites - I will be out of town for the kickoff of the All Star Game
festivities for Sunday. These tickets let you into Yankee Stadium for the  day for
Sunday only. The day starts at 12:30 with the Futures  game which pit the
foreign born players vs. Team USA (David Wright, Robinson  Cano, Joba
Chamberlain, Prince Fielder are playing). After that is the Legends  & Celebrity Softball
game (Tino Martinez, Paul O'Neill, Goose Gossage, Dave  Winfield, Wade Boggs,
Ozzie Smith, Gary Carter, Rollie Fingers, Tony Perez,  Ernie Banks are
playing). If you want to enjoy a fun filled, sunny Sunday  afternoon at "The House
That Ruth Built" just contact me at 646-425-3711. The  tickets are for face
value at $60 each and are located in Tier 15, Row C which  is serious foul ball
territory so bring your glove. Hope to hear from you.

Jason Greenberg - Gotham Long Island