[Fredslist] Raj Goel ... Kudos and a bit of a secret ...

Susan Spelman ss at spelmanstrategic.com
Wed Jul 9 15:50:54 EDT 2008

Hope you're all having a good summer ...

First, the kudos.  Yesterday, Raj spoke at the July meeting of
Diversity ... (We were at Sidecar on Third above PJ Clark's.)  His
topic:  The ins and outs and caveats of Linked In.  .... Clarified a
number of issues. .... Very wise.

I know most of you are on PCs, but I also know that the ranks of the
Apple-philes is growing. ... I've been one for a long time now, but
I'm not a wiz.. ... He's a wiz with Macs as well.  Set up my sleek new
thing two months ago and it has been purring perfectly ever since.

Now I happily say "Raj did it".

You're all welcome to share my secret joy.

Susan

Susan Spelman

Spelman Strategic Communications

voice	212 475-3653