[Fredslist] Our Political Guru in NYT Pic!!!

Sergio Fernandez de Cordova sfdecordova at FUELOUTDOOR.COM
Tue Jul 8 12:19:53 EDT 2008

All-

Joel Schnur, our Government Affairs guru (read Lobbyist/political guy) appears in today's NYT. The article starts on B1 and is about the crazy number of fundraisers going on because of term limits.

Ask him to take you along as his guest, he always says yes and it's always an awesome experience.

I was there as well but didn't make the picture. He's the one with the yarmulka and eyeglasses perched on his head.

Sergio A. Fernández de Córdova | EVP
Fuel Outdoor | Real Estate, Government Affairs and Legal
149 5th Avenue, 11th Floor | New York, NY 10010
Tel: +1 212 796-4190 | Fax: +1 212 967-7337
sfdecordova at FuelOutdoor.com | http://www.fueloutdoor.com