[Fredslist] Matrimonial attorney in San Diego needed for pre-nupt

Laurel Scarr-Konel lscarrkonel at ghsklaw.com
Mon Jul 7 16:08:06 EDT 2008

Hi all - hope everyone had a nice 4th of July weekend!

I have a friend who is getting married in San Diego in early September
and is trying very hard to find an attorney who is willing to prepare a
pre-nupt.  I have found many attorneys none of whom seem to be in the
market any longer (I guess if you want a pre-nupt you don't marry in San
Diego!).

In any event, if any knows an attorney in San Diego willing to help out,
please do let me know.

Thanks!

Laurel Scarr-Konel
Grant, Herrmann, Schwartz & Klinger LLP
675 Third Avenue - Suite 1200
New York, NY 10017-5704
Tel: (212) 682-1800
Fax: (212) 682-1850
email: lscarrkonel at ghsklaw.com

Confidentiality Notice: This communication is intended only for the
person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information
which is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from
disclosure.  If you have received this communication in error, please
notify us immediately and delete and/or discard all copies of this
communication.