[Fredslist] Blackberry..Blackberry and more Blackberry at next SACC meeting on July 9th, 2008 @ 6:30pm

Gurmeet Sodhi gsodhi at executivefinancinggroup.com
Mon Jul 7 12:11:48 EDT 2008

Dear Friends,

SACC invites you to join and bring your friends and colleagues to our
Professionals Networking Dinner being held - Wednesday July 9th, 2008 at
6:30pm at Nan King located at 2056 Hillside Avenue, New Hyde Park, NY 11040
(516-352-0009).

Speaker:  Robert Stroud - RIM - Blackberry

Topic: The BlackBerry Enterprise Server, more then email

Our guest speaker will be Mr. Robert Stroud from - RIM (Research in Motion)
- Blackberry and he will be educating us about being more efficient with our
business on the go with our Blackberry.  He will also educate us about some
great features about Blackberry such as:

-Cost Savings

-Security Features

-Features for End-Users

-Simplified Deployment and Management

-Applications

-Latest Handhelds

ALSO, save the date for our future meetings being held and sponsored by:

August  ....NO meeting.  Enjoy the summer with your family and friends.

September 10th....More details to follow.

Networking and Cocktails begins at 6:30pm followed by dinner for just $40 a
person.  Please feel free to forward this to your friends and colleagues who
might benefit from this.

To confirm attendance please RSVP to:  RSVPSACC at yahoo.com

PLEASE NOTE OUR NEW EMAIL AND MAILING ADDRESS

Gurmeet K. Sodhi

Executive Financing Group, LLC

100 W. Nicholai Street

Suite 201