[Fredslist] $3000 for office seating 6

YAO-HUI HUANG yao at gigapixelcreative.com
Mon Jul 7 11:59:55 EDT 2008

Our organization is growing and needs to move out by August 1 and
would like to see if a small company would like to take over our
current space.

About the space:
It's an office share with full on amenities -- big conference rooms,
receptionist, call answering, cafe inside, lounge, copiers,
technology, furniture, etc.

Very friendly atmosphere.
You can put rent on your credit card and get a ton of points.

The monthly rent is $3000 and is good for 6 people.
Maintenance is $300/month.

Please let me know if anyone is interested. I would be happy to show
you the space or if you need pictures.

It is located in Chelsea on 23rd St and 6th Ave right outside the F/V
stop.

You may contact me at
Yao
212.386.7608