[Fredslist] Please take this Customer Service Survey

Adrian Miller amiller at adrianmiller.com
Sun Jul 6 20:48:02 EDT 2008

Hi folks:

My friend and colleague Ernan Roman asked if I would help him with
this. As we have all experienced the good, the bad and the ugly with
customer service, I hope you'll take a few moments and complete the
survey.  Thanks.
Adrian

> Hi,
> We just launched an important survey with The Huffington Post to
> gather data regarding people’s experiences with Customer Service
> Call Centers.
> Could you please share your experiences regarding this critical topic?
> The findings from this survey will, among other things, help
> quantify the impact of experiences with Customer Service Call
> Centers on three critical areas:  willingness to purchase from the
> offending company, willingness to recommend the company and
> perception of that company’s brand.
> These factors are the lifeblood of a company’s financial success.
> If the research data indicates that poor customer service is
> negatively impacting these business indicators, we can use this
> data to compel companies to change these practices.
> Results will be published in my Huffington Post Blog.  Readers will
> be able to use the research findings to educate companies where
> they work regarding the financial damage they are self-inflicting
> by cutting costs in the area of customer service.
> So please speak out and share your experiences.
> As soon as we get a good sample size, we will tabulate the data and
> present the results in my blog.
> Thanks,
> Ernan
> PS:  To read my Huffington Post blog, please click here.

Adrian Miller Sales Training
516-767-9288
516-445-1135 (cell)
www.adrianmiller.com
http://www.adrianmiller.com/blog/

http://ezinearticles.com/?expert=Adrian_Miller

See my book: The Blatant Truth: 50 Ways to Sales Success" at
http://www.theblatanttruth.com/

"What if we train them and they leave? What if we don't train them
and they stay?"