[Fredslist] [Promo] Still Time to Register for Upcoming Gotham Collaboration Seminar on July 24

Nancy Schess nschess at kleinzelman.com
Thu Jul 3 09:48:46 EDT 2008

                         The New Litigation Lotto:
                The ABC's of Avoiding Employment Liability

Running a small business today is fraught with difficulties so why add yet
another to the mix?   Particularly in today’s economy, plaintiff’s lawyers
need not look very far for their next client – your employee.   Workplace
complaints and lawsuits are increasing at an alarming rate, and it is not
only large businesses that are feeling the effects.   These types of
complaints are typically not covered by general business liability
insurance, which leaves the business owner to bear the ever increasing
costs. Yet, with a little education and planning, you can protect your
business from the new 'Litigation Lotto' of the 21 st century.

Join us for a critical and important seminar and working luncheon, “The New
Litigation Lotto: The ABC's of Avoiding Employment Liability”, to be held
at the famous Friar's Club in Manhattan, brought to you by the law firm of
Klein Zelman Rothermel LLP and the risk management firm of HIRE USA ,
leaders in the field of managing workplace litigation risks.
What will be discussed:
            ·          Where Workplace Complaints Come From and Why
            ·          Best Practices for Preventing Complaints
            ·          Handling The Internal Complaint
            ·          Implications of Failing to Act
            ·          The Litigation Roller Coaster

Learn and Discover:
            ·         Why Numbers of Workplace Complaints are Rising
            ·         Why You Need to Protect Your Business
            ·         The Impact on Small Business
            ·         How to Enlist your Management and Staff to Protect
            Your Business
            ·         How to Limit or Even Eliminate The Risk
Details:
Speakers:      Nancy B. Schess, Esq., Partner, Klein Zelman Rothermel LLP.
            Klein Zelman is a boutique law firm representing employers in
            all facets of labor and employment law.
            Ronald J. Rubin, Chief Marketing Officer, HIRE USA.
            HIRE USA is an Employment Liability Risk Management firm which
            provides tools to help avoid Employment Liability issues.