[Fredslist] Re: Birthday Dinner for me in the Theater District

Rona Gura ronagura at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 2 11:42:13 EDT 2008

Hi all-

 I cannot believe how quickly and how many responses I received. Most of you (about 26 responses) said Carmine's. But Sandi Busell and Bruce Swicker got it right-it was Tony DiNapoli's. My brain isn't too far gone yet to have forgotten Carmine's. : )

And thanks all for the birthday wishes. That was the second reason for my email-a cheap ploy to get birthday wishes. At  my age, you have to get them any way you can!!!

Happy July 4th Gotham!

Rona