[Fredslist] Gotham Westchester II Member Dan Shaffer on FOX Business Network Today and Tomorrow

Daniel S. Shaffer dans at shafferasset.com
Wed Jul 2 12:35:56 EDT 2008

Dear Gotham,

I was on the "Money for Breakfast Show" on the FOX Business Channel talking
about Oil Speculation. For those who may have missed me live, I have
included a link below:

Use this link, then look for and click on "Speculation or Demand"

 <http://www.foxbusiness.com/video/index.html>
http://www.foxbusiness.com/video/index.html

Tomorrow, I am again scheduled to appear on the "Money for Breakfast Show"
at 8:30AM ET discussing the June Unemployment Numbers that are to be
released early due to the short holiday week.

Hope you enjoy!

Daniel S. Shaffer, CPA, ChFC

President & CEO

Shaffer Asset Management, Inc.