[Fredslist] good soul needs to rent a room until June

Irene Zelterman, LCSW eldercare at nyc.rr.com
Thu Jan 31 08:51:31 EST 2008

Hi Gothamites,
My very good friend's nephew needs to find a temporary place to live while doing an internship.  You can contact me or him.  In animation of your help...thank you

I'm a 26 year-old German-Swedish political science student who will
be doing an internship in NYC with Save the Children until
middle/end of June, and am looking for a room to rent for that time
(preferably furnished with a bed/mattress). I'm am easy going and
open-minded type of person, and have been sharing apartments with
other people for the past 6 years, so I'm used to picking up after
myself and getting well along with others :-) I am a non-smoker. I enjoy exploring new
cities (have been living in Germany, Sweden, France, and India for
periods of time during the last 7 years), meeting new people, and
taking my bike for nice long explorative rides.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Regards,

David Fleischhacker
347 394 3738