[Fredslist] Just The Thing If You Always Wanted a Place on the Beach in South Florida

Ira R. Hecht ihecht at internetlawny.com
Wed Jan 30 14:33:59 EST 2008

Condo On the Beach in South Florida for Rent

AVAILABLE NOW:  Large 1 bedroom, 1 1/2 bath Condo on the ocean beach in
Hallandale, Florida (between Ft. Lauderdale and Miami) for rent.  Rent is
$1,000 per month for annual rental, seasonal rental also available (contact
me for more info).  Available furnished or unfurnished.  Rent includes cable
television access.  If you are interested, please contact me and I'll put
you in touch with the owner. :)

Ira R. Hecht
Ira R. Hecht, P.C.
350 Broadway, Suite 210