[Fredslist] LegalTech 2008 - February 5-7, 2008

Glenn Dekhayser gdekhayser at voyantinc.com
Tue Jan 29 12:01:46 EST 2008

To anyone planning on/who wants to go to LegalTech NewYork, which is at
the Hilton New York, I strongly urge you to seek out the Riverbed
Technology booth.  I've sold and deployed their technology at numerous
law firms with great success, and Riverbed has a great track record in
the legal sector, specifically where firms have multiple offices that
need to share data across the network.

I can get complimentary floor passes to this event through Riverbed for
anyone looking to attend.

Glenn Dekhayser

Vice President, Technology

Voyant Strategies, Inc.

45 Village Court

Hazlet, NJ 07730

(800) 463-7920 x514

Fax: (732) 810-0378

IM: gdekhayser on AIM, Yahoo Messenger, and Google Chat