[Fredslist] CPA's, Wealth Managers, Private Bankers and Trust Officers

Judy Heft judithheft at optonline.net
Mon Jan 28 15:49:37 EST 2008

Gothmanites,

Let me see how this magic that everyone is always talking about really
works!

I am sending a mailer out to CPA's, Wealth Managers, Private Bankers and
Trust Officers this month. Any names and addresses would be greatly
appreciated. If possible I would like to send a personal note saying who
referred me but I will also send out cold mailers too. I am looking for
contacts in Fairfield County and lower Westchester County.

Thanks for your help.

Judy

Judy Heft

Principal