[Fredslist] Ride The Circuit to the Non Practicing Lawyers Lunch on 1/29

Fred Klein fklein at legal.org
Sat Jan 26 08:39:53 EST 2008

You need not be a lawyer to ride the circuit and lunch with our select band of non practicing lawyers which is a group in formation. As such, your pressence, energy and suggestions for the group would be most welcome. Please let me know if you intend to attend and you can pay by credit card on the web site. We hope to mix and max with you there!
Sent via BlackBerry from EarthLink Wireless.