[Fredslist] Super Bowl Tickets with Flights

Scott Bloom Sbloom at bloomreg.com
Thu Jan 24 18:46:39 EST 2008

See below if interested.

--------------------------
Scott M. Bloom
917-327-2109
sbloom at bloomreg.com
Sent from my BlackBerry

-----Original Message-----
From: A1EntConInc at aol.com <A1EntConInc at aol.com>
To: A1EntConInc at aol.com <A1EntConInc at aol.com>
Sent: Thu Jan 24 18:41:33 2008
Subject: Super Bowl Tickets with Flights

We Have 30 Super Bowl tickets left prices from $2800 and up to $9000 per seats for 50 Yard line seats Giants side. For those of you who are having trouble getting a flight and Hotels We have it all. As of now we have access to a Private Charter out of Newark on Friday Feb 1 at 9:am and Returning on Feb 4 Monday morning. Round Trip non stop flight $2400 per person only 20 seats left on this flight.. I also have 4 seats left on Lear Jet leaving same time out of Teterboro NJ. $7000 per person 1 Stop for Fueling. Tickets are moving fast. We have plenty of Hotel Rooms from $375 a night and Up.. I will beat any prices you can find on Super Bowl tickets flights and hotels.

John Anthony
President
A 1 Entertainment Events Inc.
2037 Lemoine Ave Suite 1024