[Fredslist] Who know someone in traffic dept Queens area?

Ester Horowitz m2powerinc at bigplanet.com
Wed Jan 23 07:41:36 EST 2008

Hi,

I want to make an appointment with a supervisor in the Forest Hills, Rego Park vacinity that manages the traffic department personnel who give out tickets on the street.  I'm beginning to feel very victimized and perhaps needs some education on the nuances and insights from their perspective while I spend time in that area.

Can anyone assist with an introduction?

Warmest Regards
Ester Horowitz
www.m2powerinc.com
516 409-0849  Phone
888 609-6828  Fax

"Some men see things as they are and say why?
I see things that never were and say why not?"
-George Bernard Shaw-

Member of MGMA & Gotham Networking
Certified Management Counselor for Maestro Business Academy