[Fredslist] Best Super Bowl 'Package' I have seen

Scott Bloom Sbloom at bloomreg.com
Tue Jan 22 15:31:56 EST 2008

Am sending this due to the high local interest. I do not know the vendor, but if you have interest-Alex is my friend.

Inside Sports & Entertainment Group is holding a meeting and will be presenting different package options for the 2008 Super Bowl at Northwestern Mutual, Alex Conti’s offices on Friday, January 25th between the hours of 12:00 – 1:00 & 2:00 – 3:00.  Please be there at either one of these times if you are extremely interested in attending the Super Bowl this year.  If you cannot attend the meeting but want to go to the Super Bowl please send a representative in your absence.  His office is located at 245 Park Avenue, Suite 1800, New York, NY 10167.

Inside Sports & Entertainment group provides unparalleled access and first-class client service to sporting and entertainment events worldwide.  The Super Bowl is our largest event every year therefore we have unlimited access to all necessary inventory.

Here are ticket prices only: (We also have suite options in which I will go over in the meeting on Friday)

UPPER LEVEL END ZONE/CORNERS:

$3,500 EACH

UPPER LEVEL GOAL-20 YARD LINE:

$3,850 EACH

UPPER LEVEL 20-50 YARD LINE:

$4,500 EACH

LOWER LEVEL END ZONE/CORNERS:

$4,500 EACH

LOWER LEVEL/CLUB END LINE-15 YARD LINE:

$6,000 EACH

LOWER LEVEL 15-30 YARD LINE:

$8,625 EACH

LOWER LEVEL 30-50 YARD LINE:

$11,000 EACH

Here is a sample package for your reference.  In the meeting on Friday I will go over many more packages with more hotel & ticket options etc….in all price ranges.  Remember, everything is customizable to fit your needs.  You can pick and choose what you like or take an entire package. We give discounts for large groups so keep that in mind for the meeting.

Sample package:

*Mondrian Hotel check – in January 31st – February 4th.
*Lower Level ticket to the Super Bowl
*Ticket to the Official NFL Tailgate Party at the Stadium
*Ticket to the Touchdown Club
*Airport & Event transfers in a luxury car or Limo
*Ticket to the Playboy Party, Victoria Secret Party, Maxim Party, etc….(many more parties to choose from)
*Daily Breakfast
*All taxes and gratuities
*InsideSEG staff will be on-site to make sure you have the best 2008 Super Bowl Trip!

I would love the opportunity to create a “once in a lifetime” experience for all of you. I look forward in meeting everyone at the meeting!

Thanks,

Katherine Gallagher

Account Executive

Inside Sports & Entertainment Group