[Fredslist] Raj Goel Presentation at the Professional Roundtable

David Abeshouse davidlaw at optonline.net
Mon Jan 21 14:02:16 EST 2008

I am compelled to echo and add to Victor's kudos to Raj.

I've heard Raj speak several times (including once at a group I help to
run), and he's always topical, intelligent, entertaining, and informative.
And although sometimes a bit of the Internet security knowledge he imparts
to the audience might make some members a bit uncomfortable, it's stuff we
need to know to live successfully on the web nowadays.  Raj helps those
uncomfortable ostriches pull their heads out of the sand and get up to speed
on addressing 'net security issues.

Raj is a wealth of information, and it's great that he's so ready, willing,
and able to share it with the rest of us.  I'd recommend him as a speaker to
any group, and as a consultant to anyone whose life or business touches the
web....

Best regards,

David Abeshouse
Gotham L.I.