[Fredslist] A Contact to Miley Cyrus for a Sick Child

Rona Gura ronagura at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 20 00:21:41 EST 2008

Hi All,

  My daughter's friend was just diagnosed with Hodgekin's Disease. His friends-led by my daughter-are trying to do something special for him as he starts his chemo treatments.  He is a huge Miley Cyrus fan and his friends are trying to get him an autographed picture or personal note from her.

  He is in the very early stages of Hodgekins so this is not, hopefully, a Make a Wish Foundation case. Does anyone have any idea where to start to get the picture or note?

  As an extra tug on your heart you should all know that my daughter said to me, "Mom, you always say your Gotham group can fiind anything. Can they help my friend?"

  Thanks! Rona