[Fredslist] Welcome to John Grace to Long Island Healthcare

June Cohen juneacohen at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 19:20:43 EST 2008

We would like to introduce our newest member, John Grace to the Long Island
Healthcare group.  He works  for Chernoff Diamond & Co., LLC. which is a
 benefits consulting firm with over 30 years of experience. Our Retirement
Plan Services division provides comprehensive administrative services for
company retirement plans. I consult with business owners, human resource
executives and investment professionals on the plan design and

administration of qualified 401(k) Profit Sharing, 403(b), Cash Balance and
Defined Benefit plans and non-qualified plans sponsored by companies and
non-profit organizations.

I have over 15 years of retirement plan services experience. I formerly
worked with Dreyfus Retirement Services and CBIZ Retirement Services. I
received a Bachelor of Art's degree cum laude from Gettysburg College.

I reside in Rockville Centre, NY with my wife Linda, and our three children
Emma, Sean and Colin.
--

June Cohen MA LMHC
33 South Service Road