[Fredslist] PROMO: Valentine's Day Couples Massage at Jena Wellness

jena at jenawellness.com jena at jenawellness.com
Fri Jan 18 11:56:22 EST 2008

[mailto:Jena at JenaWellness.com]

Dear Cupids-

Please join Jena Wellness on February 17 from 2-6 pm for a hands-on workshop teaching couples  how to give and receive massages.   In this step by step  workshop, you will be taken through various techniques to give each other a loving and therapeutic massage. Learn some basic anatomy to help guide your healing hands and develop a clear understanding of what kinds of touch and pressure feel good and how to communicate that to your mate. Discover my secrets that my clients rave about.  To register for the workshop please sign-up online at [http://www.jenawellness.com/events/index.html#valentine] http://www.jenawellness.com/events/index.html#valentine or call us at 212-260-6064.

We look forward to seeing you.

Warmly,

Jena Wellness

VALENTINE'S COUPLES MASSAGE****Sunday, February 17, 2008****2 - 6pm,****$195 for 2 with pre-registration