[Fredslist] Fwd: FW: Personal question

Kenneth Stuart kstuartlaw at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 16 22:37:26 EST 2008

  Dear Gotham Members:

  One of my colleagues made the following inquiry of me and perhaps I can get her a good recommendation from a Gotham member:

  Ken, do you know of an attorney who is an EXPERT in family law -- specifically, international family law.  This is for a friend whose child was absconded with by her mother in 1988.  She is supposedly in Israel, and the "child" would now be 23.  He (the friend) has gone the legal route years earlier, and the "child" is listed with the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.  I'm trying to help him not give up on this
 if any names come to you, or you know of a resource for me to find one, please let me know.

  Any suggestions?

  Ken Stuart
  Chair: Gotham Asian
  Member: Commerce