[Fredslist] Notice of interesting event "green" event: NYC: Red, Blue or Green?

Gail Koelln gkgrantwriting at verizon.net
Wed Jan 16 13:10:28 EST 2008

Gothamites,

This was forwarded to me.  I thought it would be of interest to many of you.

Best wishes,

Gail Koelln

Co-Chair, Gotham Green

January 30th | Millennium Broadway Hotel | New York

NYC: Red, Blue or Green?

While states across the nation look to this year's presidential election and
get ready to decide if they are "red" or "blue" Mayor Bloomberg has
challenged NYC to become "green".

Success will require the best efforts of policy makers, technologists,
employees and citizens alike.

Please plan to join Government Technology and The Center for Digital
Government for an informative discussion of the challenges and opportunities
facing NYC in the areas of:

- Operational optimizations that will allow technology to operate cleaner,
cooler and cheaper.

- Business and procurement strategies that help make and keep NYC green.

- The role information technology can play in helping support environmental
friendly efficiencies in economic development, public safety, social and
community services, and citywide administration.

Featured Speakers Include:

Ron Bergman

Deputy Commissioner

NYC DoITT

Ariella Maron

Deputy Director

NYC Office of Long-term Planning and Sustainability

Don Pearson

Publisher

Government Technology magazine

Complimentary for all government employees!

Wednesday, January 30

8:30 am - 12:30 pm

The Millennium Broadway Hotel

145 West 44th Street

New York, NY 10036

(212) 768-4400

Register Now!

http://www.govtech.com/reg/?id=98

For questions, please contact Katy Farrar

Registration Coordinator

800.940.6039 x1306,

or by email - kfarrar at govtech.com

In cooperation with:

Government Technology

Gail Koelln

President

GK Grant Writing

82-52 211 Street

Hollis Hills, NY 11427

phone (718) 776-7284

fax (718) 776-9806

email gkoelln at gkgrantwriting.com or gkgrantwriting at verizon.net

www.gkgrantwriting.com

P Think of the environment - Do You Really Need to Print This Email?