[Fredslist] Monday's Meeting and Next Meeting

Gerald Goldhaber geraldgoldhaber at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 16 14:35:47 EST 2008

January 16, 2008

  Hello Fellow Experts:

  Monday's meeting was a terrific opportunity to learn more about what should go into a Retention Agreement.  Several of you brought samples for the rest of us to share (I still have a few copies which I will bring to the next meeting if you weren't present and would like one or more).  Our next meeting will be February 25 at 12:30pm at Fabio Piccolo Fiore's restaurant (230 E.44th between 2nd and 3rd).  Our topic will be MARKETING THE EXPERT WITNESS and I encourage you each to share with us your best practices' marketing techniques so that we can all learn from each other.  I am also exploring a future joint meeting with the Gotham Lawyers Group.  Again, you can pay online on the Gotham Website and I wish to remind you all that we have a no-cancellation policy;  if you prepay and do not show up for the meeting, you will NOT receive a credit or refund.  Finally, since this will be our third meeting, I would like some indication of your interest in formally joining this group
 so that I can pass this information on to Gotham.  For those in Gotham, you can either transfer to this group (at no charge) or join as an additional group (for additional dues).  For those not in Gotham, you will have to join Gotham in order to continue to attend our meetings.  Dues in Gotham are $600/year (but include the cost of our monthly luncheons).  Naturally, if you choose not to join but to visit us as "Gotham Circuit Riders", you may continue to do so for the cost of the luncheon ($40) and we have a non-compete rule for the group to encourage fellow experts to attend.  Hope to see on February 25 and please let me know if you are planning on coming.  Best wishes,

Gerald M. Goldhaber, Ph.D.
President and CEO
GRA, LLC
800 6th Avenue, Suite 26G