[Fredslist] South Asian Chamber of Commerce – Professional Networking Dinner – January 16th @ 6:30pm

Gurmeet S gurmeetks2003 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 14 13:34:29 EST 2008

Dear Friends,

  We wish you all a very happy, healthy and prosperous 2008.

  South Asian Chamber of Commerce (SACC) had record breaking turnouts for the last two months and we intend on keeping the momentum going.  SACC is committed in helping you grow and promote your business and network with the finest professionals in all Industries.

  We invite you to join and bring your friends and colleagues to our Professionals Networking Dinner being held – Wednesday  - January 16th, 2008 at 6:30pm  at Apsara Restaurant located at 98 Broadway, Hicksville, NY (516-932-0299) (intersection of 106 & 107, next to Dunkin Donuts).

  Speaker:  Raj Goel (www.brainlink.com) - FELLOW GOTHAMITE
  Topic: Become a Master Networker in 2008
  (Use technology effectively to go from Clark Kent to Super-Networker)
  This interactive session will

   Disclose simple techniques anyone can use for becoming a better networker
   Discuss 5 common mistakes people make with email
   Tips and Tragedies of eNetworking – Fredslist, LinkedIn, Facebook, Myspace, etc
   Question & Answer session with the guests

  RAFFLE:
  1 Lucky guest will get a complimentary 1-hr session with Raj to improve their networking effectiveness.

  Also, save the date for our 2008 (first quarter) meetings   being held on:
  February 13th, ........Maria Guida – Successful Speaker, Inc. - FELLOW GOTHAMITE
  March 12th, ........Mostafa Elsehamy – Hydrotech Environmental
  April 9th

details to follow soon

Networking and Cocktails begins at 6:30pm followed by dinner for just $40 a person.  Please feel free to forward this to your friends and colleagues who might benefit from this.

To confirm attendance please RSVP to:  RSVPSACC at yahoo.com

Gurmeet K. Sodhi
  Ph: 516-662-5215
  Fx: 516-941-0799