[Fredslist] Car part help

Lefkowitz, Steve slefkowitz at pemconline.com
Sun Jan 13 11:16:50 EST 2008

My car got broken into in the middle of the afternoon in Great Neck right before the holidays.  I've replaced the window, but the regulator (which gets the window up and down) was damaged as well.  I called my most trusted repair shop, who quoted me $340 for the part.  Toyota quoted $560 just to buy the part.  I also scoured the internet.

I'm not necessarily looking for a repair shop, I'm hoping someone has some inroad top cheap parts.

I'm in need of a front left window regulator for a 2005 toyota solara convertible.

A little obscure, I know, but I trust in the power of Gotham.

Thanks!

Steve Lefkowitz
Preferred Empire Mortgage Company
631-396-1405 Direct Work
917-535-8196 Cell
"Working together we can make things happen"