[Fredslist] tickets for August, Osage County

Rebecca Selvenis selvenisr at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 16:15:24 EST 2008

For those who haven't yet seen it, try this discount code for 50% off
tickets:

99.50 tickets for 49.50--
http://www.broadwaybox.com/shows/august_osage_county_nyc_tickets.aspx

I've used Broadway Box before and while you won't find sold out shows on
there, you will find steep discounts on most shows.

Other good sites:
Playbill.com
TheaterMania.com