[Fredslist] Small Biz Summit

Adrian Miller amiller at adrianmiller.com
Fri Jan 11 08:02:55 EST 2008

“I’m going” to Small Business Summit 2008, http://
smallbiztechsummit.com, but the action doesn’t start until you
arrive. Please join me and hundreds of other small businesses that
come together to learn about cutting edge technology and business
solutions, as well as make connections and learn from each other.
“This year’s theme is Business & Technology: It’s Time to Reinvent
Your Business”. There’s a terrific list of speakers, panels,
giveaways and prizes. As with the other two previous Summits, the
third annual Summit will be high energy, high fun. Early bird
discount through February 1, 2008, http://smallbiztechsummit.com. BE
THERE!”

Adrian Miller Sales Training
516-767-9288
516-445-1135 (cell)
www.adrianmiller.com
http://www.adrianmiller.com/blog/

See my book: The Blatant Truth: 50 Ways to Sales Success" at
http://www.theblatanttruth.com/

Read my newest article at The New York Enterprise Report:  http://
tinyurl.com/2k74go

"What if we train them and they leave? What if we don't train them
and they stay?"