[Fredslist] From One Mortgage Broker to the Other

Gurmeet S gurmeetks2003 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 10 11:20:02 EST 2008

Hello Fellow Mortgage Brokers in the group,

  I need some help.  I have a client looking for 90% stated on a jumbo SFH.  They are not first time homebuyers.  Every bank that I have gone to (at least 20 of them) have advised me that they no longer offer this product - jumbo stated to 90.  And only one bank said they would do the deal but the rate is VERY high.  However, my client just came back and told me that someone told her that they can do this deal for her under 7%.

  Does anyone know which lenders are still offering this product.  Any and all responses are welcome.

  Thankyou.

Gurmeet K. Sodhi
  Ph: 516-662-5215
  Fx: 516-941-0799