Fwd: [Fredslist] Author Joins us Again- Gotham Book Club - Next Book

Rona Gura ronagura at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 10 09:27:00 EST 2008

As a non-Klein, I thought I just wanted to give an unbiased opinion on January's Book Club experience. Actually being able to discuss a book with its author was a first-time experience for me and it was incredible. I urge all the readers in Gotham join us on 2/11.  I can guarantee that you will not be disappointed. Many many thanks to Julie for making it happen.

Fred Klein <fklein at legal.org> wrote: To: "Freds List" <fredslist at gothamnetworking.com>