[Fredslist] My Saturday date with Anita Taub

Richard Klein rdk at millerconsulting.net
Tue Jan 8 16:58:48 EST 2008

Gotham -

I had the pleasure of attending the antiques show at Birchwood Manor in
Whippany, NJ this past Saturday and spending some time visiting with
Anita Taub of Gotham's Open House group.  Anita deals in exquisite
estate jewelry and the pieces she had with her on Saturday were
incredible.  My favorite piece was a gorgeous lady's pin with 70
invisibly set rubies and diamonds made for Van Cleef, among others.

And when we were done chatting (amongst ourselves and the many others
who were stopping by to view her wares) there was still so much else to
see at the show (from furniture to glassware to works of art...on and
on).  My only regret was that I didn't have more time!

I've asked Anita to let Gotham know when her next show will be (she also
exhibits in the Hamptons and Long Island).

Hopefully you'll be able to catch her at the next one!

Best Regards,

Rich Klein

The Miller Consulting Group, Inc.

575 Lexington Ave.