[Fredslist] FW: New York Office Space Available

Sergio Fernandez de Cordova sfdecordova at FUELOUTDOOR.COM
Mon Jan 7 02:13:44 EST 2008

A buddy of mine is looking to rent out 10 cubes and 5 offices.
If anyone knows anyone looking for space please contact them directly. See below.....

_______________________________

Sergio Fernández de Córdova
Real Estate, Government Affairs + Legal
Fuel Outdoor | 149 5th Avenue, 11th Floor
Tel: +1 (212) 796-4190 | Fax: +1 (212) 967-7337
sfdecordova at FuelOutdoor.com
http://www.fueloutdoor.com

----- Original Message -----
From: Kevin Mercuri
Sent: Thu Dec 27 16:46:28 2007
Subject: New York Office Space Available

We currently have five offices and approximately ten cubicles available
for short-term commitment rentals.  This includes use of common areas and office facilities. Located at 1120 Avenue of the Americas, 7th Floor in New York.

We are looking for $1500 per office or $750 per cube

Anyone interested should contact Christine Garabedian at
Christine at 5wpr.com  or 212-999-5585