[Fredslist] Gotham Book Club 1/7

Fred Klein fklein at legal.org
Sat Jan 5 14:35:10 EST 2008

You still have a few days to (speed) read Sara Gruen's number 1 best seller "Water For Elephants" which will be the Gotham Book Club subject of Julie Klein's 1/7 blog. And, Magic of Gotham, Julie has made contact with the author and she has agreed to answer questions re the book (comments) on the blog. Hats off to Sara and Julie!  Please join us in this unique culteral opportunity!  I have read the book and it is absolutely great.  It drew real tears from me with its fabulous ending. Don't miss this cultural  experience.
Sent via BlackBerry from EarthLink Wireless.