[Fredslist] Women of Gotham: A new Doncaster collection will arrive Monday, January 7th.

Margo Hasen margohasen at rcn.com
Fri Jan 4 15:40:24 EST 2008

Women of Gotham;

The New Year has arrived !
Are you planning your schedule for the next few months?

Will you be heading to a resort for some well deserved time off?
Is the boss sending you to a three day conference in California?
Is your friend getting married in February?

What will you wear?  Need to look Terrific? Tired of what you see in your
closet?

The New Doncaster Collection Has Arrived.
I invite you to visit with me at the Doncaster showroom on West 57th Street.
We will put together a great outfit or mini wardrobe so that you will arrive
at your events in style.

To arrange an appointment call 212 734 1476 or email margohasen at rcn.com

Regards,
Margo Hasen