[Fredslist] FW: access.office inc All The Places To Be - Welcome Back! - Upcoming Events - Hope you can make it!

gnaftaly at accessoffice.net gnaftaly at accessoffice.net
Wed Jan 2 13:20:23 EST 2008

 rocket fuel for business
<http://www.accessoffice.net/nl/images/full-logo-sml.gif>

Here Now <>

In a Little While <>

Down the Road <>

Items of Interest <>

Other Important <>
    Stuff <>

Here Now

  _____

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

The Eastern Queens and Long Island Networking Group (EQLI)

6 – 8 PM

Ronald McDonald House of Long Island
267th Street and 76th Avenue
New Hyde Park, Queens, NY
Gayle Naftaly – 718-217-0009 * gnaftaly at accessoffice.net *
www.accessoffice.net
<http://www.opalcomputing.com/org/MailSrvc/redirect.cfm?ID=21372&MID=259&LID
=6&%5b%5bCTDIDELM21%5d%5d>

I am proud and pleased to announce Ted Fattoross, a dynamic presenter will
join us and share his style at our next meeting.

Ted Fattoross, CEO/Founder of www.TedSpeak.com
<http://www.opalcomputing.com/org/MailSrvc/redirect.cfm?ID=21373&MID=259&LID
=6&%5b%5bCTDIDELM21%5d%5d>  and www.Joinnetworkplus.com
<http://www.opalcomputing.com/org/MailSrvc/redirect.cfm?ID=21374&MID=259&LID
=6&%5b%5bCTDIDELM21%5d%5d>
Educational Services, Ebony & Ivory and the Safe School Foundation will be
sharing his success stories. He will present: Networking: NO more cold
calling, ever!!  Grow both professionally and personally while having fun,
meeting people and making a HUGE difference!!

He can be reached at TedFattorossCEO at joinnetworkplus.com

  <http://www.tedspeak.com/images/tedf.gif>

This meeting will be a powerful networking opportunity and I urge you to
register early. A $10 donation to benefit the Ronald McDonald House is
requested. Please call Gayle Naftaly – 718-217-0009 *
gnaftaly at accessoffice.net * www.accessoffice.net

  _____

Now through June 2, 2008

 Toyota Prius Hybrid <http://www.planetthoughts.org/images/Toyota-Prius.jpg>
Want to support environmental awareness and wisdom?  One big choice we have
is the car we buy (as well as how much we drive). PlanetThoughts.org is
doing something about it!

Read about and join the fun competition at
http://Super-Cars.PlanetThoughts.org
<http://www.opalcomputing.com/org/MailSrvc/redirect.cfm?ID=21375&MID=259&LID
=6&%5b%5bCTDIDELM21%5d%5d> ; take friendly digital photographs, reward
thoughtful car buyers, and maybe win a significant cash prize.

In a Little While

^ <>  top

Saturday, January 12, 2008

12noon – 2pm,

Mahalo Health Spa and Natural Organic Café
927 Franklin Ave
Garden City, NY 11530
(516) 663-0920
www.MahaloNY.com
<http://www.opalcomputing.com/org/MailSrvc/redirect.cfm?ID=21376&MID=259&LID
=6&%5b%5bCTDIDELM21%5d%5d>

Mahalo After-Holiday Recovery and Relaxation - Networking Plus Event

After all the stress of the holiday season, the Mahalo Health Spa and
Natural Organic Café has just the solution – a special afternoon designed to
de-stress, regain some of the energy spent on holiday preparations - calling
women, men, families...something for everyone.

This event features mini-massages, delicious refreshments, and a sampling of
enticing and healthy teas and tonics. Along with gift bags for each
attendee, everyone gets a chance to win door prize for services such as a
facial, foot detoxification, manicure or pedicure.

The fee is $35 per person. Space is limited.

Call Gayle Naftaly 516-992-3494 or e-mail
<mailto:gnaftaly at accessoffice.net> gnaftaly at accessoffice.net for
registration

If paying by check, please make it to Mahalo and mail to
Gayle Naftaly,
access.office,
PO Box 660142,
Fresh Meadows, NY 11366

  _____

Monday, January 14, 2008

6 pm - 8 pm

Fortune 52 by Beverly Fortune

ORAGIN NIGHTCLUB
1815 Route 110 Farmingdale, NY
(1/2 mile south of Adventureland)

Sponsors include:

Ameriprise Financial
Aristocrat Plastic Surgery
A Taste of Home Bakery
Double G Productions
Four Points Sheraton
Les Bons Amis
Platinum Dental Arts
Skin Deep
WaMu

Please RSVP by e-mail  <mailto:bfortune at longislandpress.com>
bfortune at longislandpress.com or calling 516-284-3322

RockCanRoll will be collecting paper goods or non-perishable food items at
this event to be donated to the Bethany House!

Down the Road

^ <>  top

Thursday, January 24, 2008

5:00-9:00 pm

Vita Ageless Medical Spa
1500 Old Northern Blvd
Roslyn, NY
516-626-6800
www.VitaMedSpa.com
<http://www.opalcomputing.com/org/MailSrvc/redirect.cfm?ID=21377&MID=259&LID
=6&%5b%5bCTDIDELM21%5d%5d>

Vita Ageless Medical Aesthetics presents -

GIRLS NITE OUT ... A PSYCHIC EVENT

If Parapsychology interests you, then this is the event you don't want to
miss! Holly Chalnick, B.S. M.Ed. is a psychic medium will be our VITA guest
speaker and you will be intrigued, enlightened, and inspired. Joining her is
Barbara Stabiner is a self described clairvoyant

Special Guests and Services that evening include:
30 minute psychic readings for only $50.00 and Discounted massages
Makeup Artists will be teaching the right techniques and colors for your
skin type
Complimentary skin analysis and consultations with Dr. Bibicheff

All will be entered to win a complimentary one hour psychic reading and a
spa service worth over $1000.

Refreshments will be served and space is limited. RSVP is required.
516-626-6800

For more information visit
<http://www.opalcomputing.com/org/MailSrvc/redirect.cfm?ID=21378&MID=259&LID
=6&%5b%5bCTDIDELM21%5d%5d> www.VitaMedSpa.com
Many wonderful events are being planned for 2008.